Monday, December 30, 2013

MY TECDIFERA MIRACLES! PLUS MY SUMMER-SUN & MS!

Judy Kazakawich, Columnist, MSnewsChannel.com
I've really noticed an improvement in all aspects of my life and I've only been on tecdifera since July 3rd. I know I'm doing better because my family notices such a change as well as many comments from my friends.

For any other angels that are starting tecdifera I wish you the very best.

I've been very fortunate in that the heat doesn't bother my ms or make it worse. The books all say that heat is not good for people with ms but I guess I have to be different. I've always been a sun
worshipper and when diagnosed thought that might end - but no, not for me. Infact there was a time when my legs were achy and I'd sit in the sun and the heat just soothed the pain. Also I even have pretty warm-hot baths. I've never really been able to shower because of my balance and closing my eyes just made it so much worse. So I'm a bath girl. We even tried buying shower doors for the tub but instead of falling to the right or left (which the doors would stop me) nope I've gotta fall forward or backwards. After a few terrible falls I just gave into being a bath girl. Hey it's alright I can even relax and read :-)). Can you tell I'm trying to convince myself?
So far this summer I've done fine, even with the heat. My sister, who also has ms has found the heat bothers her more this year but she also is not doing as good as she was last year.

I love summer and this year since being on tecdifera I'm having a great summer. We've done a lot of camping and boating and things are just a lot easier this year. I can get around the campsite better and even get in an out of the fifth wheel easier.

But my biggest test was getting in and out of the boat. I'm having such a great summer! I spend a lot of time out on the deck enjoying the flowers as well as weekends away camping.

Sending much love and prayers and tons of (((HUGS)))💕💕